Westminster

Westminster United Church of Christ, originally the First Congregational Church, is a historic church in the Cliff/Cannon neighborhood. The original building was constructed in 1890 and enlarged in 1927. The church provided a Kindergarten class for parishioners, and some of those Kindergarten attendees became members of the LCHS Class of 1968.

1955-1956 Westminster Kindergarten

Top Row:

3rd Row:

2nd Row:

Front Row: