29th Avenue and Latawah St.
Manito Presbyterian Church was established on April 26,1908. A new wing was finished and dedicated in 1940. It provided Church School rooms, assembly hall and additional office space. The cornerstone for a new sanctuary was laid in 1956 and the completed building was dedicated on May 4, 1956. The church provided a Kindergarten class that year, and some of those attendees became members of the LCHS Class of 1968.
1955-1956 Kindergarten – TEACHER UNKNOWN